After exploring a little outside I hear Luke say, "Mom, I want to eat the carrot!" Apparently, the carrot had fallen out of the snowman and Luke found it. I didn't see any harm in him eating it. He takes a bite and says, "Mmmm. That IS good!" He says that after eating just about everything...I love it!
Friday, February 12, 2010
WHEW!
It finally stopped snowing sometime in the middle of the night. I think the total we received was around 12 inches!!! That broke the record for most snow received in one day for Texas, by far. The old record was 7.9 inches and was set back in the 70s. WOW! Although snow is not my favorite thing, and the lack of it being one of my favorite things about Texas, I am glad to have so much right now. What's the difference? Having a little boy that LOVES it! He is so much fun to play with in the snow and to watch as he explores and discovers things about it. This morning Delaney is taking a pretty early nap (she woke up really early) and as soon as she was asleep, Luke wanted to get dressed and head outside. 

I let him take out a couple tractors to play with in the snow so, here he is all bundled up again and having a ball.
This is the snowman in the back yard...just to give you an idea of how much more snow fell after we played yesterday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment