Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Lucas Reed Satterthwaite



Luke had his 3 year check-up the other day and I thought I would post about it. He is currently tipping the scales at 37 lbs (95%) and is 41.75 inches tall (95%). I was a little surprised that his weight was in the 95th percentile because he looks so dang skinny. I suppose all that weight is just spread out!
He has SOOOOOO much energy and goes non-stop ALL day. He loves his little sister even though he does bug her a little too much sometimes. He loves ANYTHING with wheels or wings. He is constantly saying things that make us laugh. One of my favorite things he does is randomly telling me that he loves me. :) He is our wonderful little boy and we are so blessed to have him!

1 comment:

Alissa said...

Your kids are both so stinkin' cute! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple months!