Lance and I went on a trip to Hawaii a couple weeks ago sans kids (THANKS MOM) and I thought I would post the highlight of the trip...well...besides being able to sleep in, chillax, nap, read a book on the beach, and do whatever we wanted for 5 whole days. :) We met up with Lance's sister, Melinda, and her hubs, Mike, (they flew in from Utah) and just had tons of good times!!! Our stand-up paddle boarding lesson was my favorite part. It was such an amazing experience and so much fun!!! Here's a few pics.
 |
| Lance, Mike and me...(Melinda where are yooooooooou?)...and a sea turtle surfacing for air! How cool is that?! |
 |
| Mike, Melinda, Lance and Me taking a little break after stand-up paddling up the river. |
 |
| Me, Melinda, Lance and Mike watching the sunset after our lesson. |
3 comments:
Super jealous...looks like you guys had a fun time!!!!
AMAZING times!!!! Thanks for the memories!!!! I love ya!!!!
oh my goodness! That looks freeking amazing!!!
Post a Comment