This last trimester of pregnancy has really messed up my sleep! I have been having a difficult time falling asleep and of course I wake up several times to visit the bathroom. :) Not to mention it feels so HOT!!! Lately, I have been moving out to the sofa. For some odd reason I fall asleep faster there. Perhaps it is because I don't move there until I have tossed around in bed for about an hour! So, tonight instead of tossing and turning I decided to update my blog! Hurray! :)
I had another doctor's appointment today (I go weekly now). Great, fabulous, most exciting news...the baby is no longer breech! YIPPEE! Let's hope she stays this way...both times she has turned I really felt it and it wasn't very pleasant! She weighs about 5 lbs 14 oz already! My doctor measures her and says, "Whoa, you gotta big baby in there, girl!" Of course, they thought the same thing with Luke, but he tapered off at the end and was just 7 lbs 3 oz so it will be interesting to see (but hopefully so) how Delaney will be. My doctor also got a really cute picture of her foot. She measured it and I think she said it was either 7 or 8 cm long! That's like 3 inches! WHOA! That's a big baby foot!!! Sometimes I think I have thumper in my belly and with feet that size, it's no wonder! LOL...
I am so excited for her to come! It will be interesting to see how Luke handles things. I took him with me to my appointment today and when they were doing the sonogram he was like, "Oh, there's baby sister!" Then while I was making my next three appoinments he went into the finance manager's office, climbed up in a chair and told her all about how he could see baby sister on the TV. It was pretty dang cute! He's growing up so fast! Crazy crazy crazy...
Well, I'm feeling quite tired now as it is midnight...I think I'll try going to sleep again. Wish me luck! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Sleep really is impossible! And I never was this hot with my first, so the A/C is set to my comfort level (a nice 72-74!)and we dress our Luke in blanket sleepers at night Michael is under a pile of blankets! Glad that Delaney has turned on her own!
We can't wait to meet Delaney! She's going to be a doll, I'm sure! And hurray for turning back around! I really hope she stays that way. Good luck getting some sleep!
Oh, I'm so glad she turned around. We'll keep our fingers crossed she doesn't decide to turn around again! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment