Our Family

Our Family

Friday, August 7, 2009

4 Weeks ALREADY?!?

I can't believe it has been four weeks since Delaney was born! Where is the time going? Actually, I'm a little glad the time is going by fast for these first couple months. She has had some SERIOUS gas which has caused some SERIOUS crankiness. I'm hoping as her little digestive track matures, she will not be as fussy. We are plugging through it though. :) Things are good.
I know the pictures aren't much, but it's all I have been able to take. If she's not asleep, I'm holding her because that is the only way I can keep her from crying. The first few pictures were taken while Grandma and Grandpa Haacke were here. It was a wonderful visit and Luke loved having someone other than mom to hang out with all day. :) Anywho...enjoy and I'll work on getting some more! :)
Luke and Grandpa playing Guitar Hero while Grandma and Laney Bug snuggle in the rocking chair.

Grandma and Laney Bug

Don't they look like Rock Stars to you? :)

Delaney catching some late morning Zs. Look at those cheeks!


Scowling and thinking to herself, "Why am I in this dumb thing again?"



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those cheeks are the cutest! Can't wait to squish them! And that Lucas is growing so fast! I guess it's pointless to say that he's going to be one tall kid- pictures speak for themselves. :)